I'm currently in my pre-final year at AIIMS Raebareli, and this is what my room looks like. We are provided with spacious single rooms that include bed with a mattress, a study table with a chair, …
Mukund Tapdiya, MBBS from All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Raebareli (2026)
Today was the last day of our Community Posting, we had 28 day posting in 2nd year and in the third year 5 week posting of which today was last day. CFM as a subject is so huge and boring, but the ...
Rakhi Mittal, MBBS Student at All India Institute of Medical Sciences (2020-present)
Hlww friends
This time after a long time I have become active on Quora.As I already shared, AIIMS Jammu operation has started.Still a lot of doubts are coming, so let's clear them all today.
Never miss a story. Designed for readers on the go.
This email was sent by Quora (605 Castro Street, Mountain View, CA 94041). If you don't want to receive this type of email in the future, please unsubscribe.
Publicar un comentario